Seize the opportunity creative thinkers, here are 4 funding opportunities that could go a long way to support your group and the communities you help over the next 12 months.
Places for People Microgrants
A small pot of funding to be distributed by 31 March 2024 for Huntingdonshire groups, for projects that support:
- Health and wellbeing
- Education, training and employment
- Financial and digital inclusion
- Sustainable and resilient communities
PECT 30 for 30 Funding
PECT are celebrating their 30th birthday with a small local grants scheme for community environmental projects, closing date is 30th November 2023. PECT/Community Environment / Deadline 30 Nov – Support Cambridgeshire
Your project will contribute to one or more of the following goals:
- creating, increasing or enhancing key wildlife habitats;
- helping communities understand, appreciate and enjoy their natural spaces;
- promoting public health and well-being;
- tackling the climate emergency;
- supporting sustainable education;
- reducing waste, increasing recycling or adapting to a circular economy.
Huntingdonshire District Council Health Funding
Through the Huntingondshire District Council’s Keeping Healthier and Stronger For Longer health project there is an opportunity to apply for funding for activities that: prevent, or delay, frailty or cardiovascular health issues by getting the inactive, active.Hunts DC/Prevent frailty and cardiovascular disease/ Contact HDC – Support Cambridgeshire
Awards For All New £20,000 2-year Threshold
From the 15th of November 2024 you can apply for up to £20,000 from Awards For All, for projects that’ll do at least one of these things:
- bring people together to build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage
- support people, communities and organisations facing more demands and challenges because of the cost-of-living crisis.